Announcing our NEW CAMPAIGN BUS + TOUR!
DATES: January 5 – 15, 2018
The Pat Harris for US Senate 2018 campaign is hitting the road and rolling into the new year... on our new bus!
From Fresno and San Joaquin, to Modesto and Shasta counties, watch Pat Harris speak at an event near you. You can find our list of confirmed events on FB. More events added every day!
ABOUT THE BUS:
- All electricity on the bus is run on solar power (with panels on the roof)
- The bus itself was destined for a scrap heap but was “recycled” and customized for our campaign
- Curtains are made from SunBrella
- Floors are made from recycled rubber
- Curtain rods are bamboo
- All steel and aluminum in the interior of the bus is recycled
- Interior of bus features environmentally friendly, non-toxic Bluwood (the material used by Brad Pitt's team to help build homes after Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans)
- Upgrade coming soon: The bus will be converted to run on E85 ethanol fuel
A meet and greet and panel Q&A on issues affecting the South Bay.Find out more »
Pat will be joining fellow feminists and community leaders in Redding and Chico to show his support towards gender equality and female empowerment. For full details please visit the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/512300375818717/ On January 20, 2018 the Women’s March on Chico will unite again along with multiple other marches nationally to reaffirm our commitment to building a positive and just future for all, and to celebrate inspiring resistance efforts over the last year. Join us at Chico City Plaza…Find out more »
"Women, if the soul of the nation is to be saved, I believe that you must become its soul." - Coretta Scott King Details for the 2018 Redding Women's March: Family-friendly; all ages encouraged to participate New this year: information tables & speakers! March to begin at 12:30pm and continue across the Cypress St. Bridge to Bechelli Lane and return to Civic Plaza. Monitors will assure the direction and safety of the marchers – volunteers needed! Supportive participants are invited…Find out more »